Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm finding that I spend most of my artistic efforts and time on creating art cards. I'm truly addicted. I haven't done any scrap booking since I took up this new hobby. I have so many unfinished projects that a think I'm probably going to have make some kind of action plan to get the scrap books that I've promised to make for my kids, sister and mom done. My work space is also a mess. I try to be organized, but I still have to move the clutter before I start working. At least I've been able to keep it all in one tiny spot in my bedroom. Soon I hope to have a room that I can call my own private studio. I was paging through a magazine at the book store on where women create. All of the studios are all very different, but you can see all the love that these women surround themselves with. So I'm sending out this wish to the universe - a sunny room with a peaceful view and a lot of storage and a large work table and my favorite music and big cushy chair would be just fine. Well, it's time for dinner. I don't cook much anymore, so we're going out for fast food. Then its back to my soon not be cluttered work table.

No comments:

Post a Comment