Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jenn Jansen created this awesome little ATC book for me. She uses only recycled items. The news print is from a newpaper she saved from her trip to Hawaii. The ribbons and foil tape are remnents from other projects.

Jenn has been a great inspiration for me. She keeps me creating with all of her ATC challenges. So far she is the only ATC artist I trade with. I haven't joined any trading swaps yet, but Jenn is very active. She shares with me a veiw of the cards she receives from all across the country. One of her goals is to obtain a card from every state. There are alot of talented people out there who use this small format for creating art. So far posting my cards on this blog is my way of putting my art out there. I hope that you enjoy what I put out. If you would like to start a trade with me, just let me know. The challenge we are working on now is an Easter egg. Oh, the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment