Monday, July 27, 2009

creative happy day




Today was just about perfect. I spent the day just being creative. I started crocheting some little frilly flowers and lace trims to add to scrapbook pages. Can't wait to get started on some pages of pictures of my girls when they were little. Although, I have to scan them into my computer before I can scrapbook them...very time consuming and not much fun. I made some more ATCs using acrylic paper, tissue papers, rubber stamps, catalog clipping and decoupage. With the left over sheet of decoupage I made some INCHIES. And just for fun I took some pictures of my creative workspace. It's very cluttered so I have to tidy it up before I can start any projects. It's not a very large space, but I love it and it's mine. My cats love it too, they think it's place they can go exploring...I'm often shushing them off. I also did a little sketching in my inspiration journal - some handbags I'm thinking of sewing. All in all a very creative day. Oh, and I did 2 loads of laundry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment