Saturday, August 8, 2009

finished handbag project and little cell phone bag








I finally found the time to finish the handbag I started working on about a week ago. Sometimes I find it hard to devote anytime to crafting after a long day at work. So I have to squeeze in crafting time on my days off. Today was a very creative day. I not only finished one bag, I also made a little cell phone bag. I was just playing around with some scraps of fabric and the next thing I know my daughter tried it out on her cell phone and it fit. Funny...and cute. Oh, the cute kitty in these photos is my May May. She has to be in the center of everything going on in our home. We love her so...and we can't forget her sister, Baby Kitty.

1 comment:

  1. The end result is lovely, fabulous work :) Love the cell phone bag, especially the bird decoration it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete