Saturday, August 22, 2009

A tote bag for this coming Fall season



I made another tote bag from the fabric I purchased at Ikea. I really love this print. I think it will make a nice fall accessory. I made the straps from a length of black cotton webbing and attached a crocheted lace trim to the inside pocket. I think I'll make some more trim tonight while I'm watching a DVD. That's the awesome thing about crocheting, once you get the rhythm of it you can crochet while watching TV. I love that I've given myself the opportunity to be so crafty this year. What it all comes down to is intent. My intention was to be artsy crafty daily and for me that includes sewing, drawing, crocheting, photography, reading craft or art related materials, watching craft Podcasts, scrapbooking, anything that's creative. I'm having such a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment