Thursday, September 17, 2009

TWEAKING

Spent some time today tweaking my blog.  Revised my profile and added some slide shows of other artists' trading cards.  Having fun playing with the gadgets and learning along the way.  I need to open a flicker account so I make my own slide shows.  I never thought I would enjoy blogging, but I'm so glad my daughter Amber set me up with this blogger site.  When I'm posting something I tell my husband that "I'm publishing now", he gets a real kick out of that.  I'm a publisher.  How awesome is that.  At least it is for me and I'm have a great time with it.  The painting of the owl that I added to my header is something my oldest daughter Natika did for me.  I love Owls.  I think I'll post pictures of all my owl objects on the new blog I working on called Little Treasuretopia.  I'm thinking I should invest in better camera  with a macro lens so I can take better close up pictures...maybe somehow one will find it's way to me... oh beautiful and amazing universe.

1 comment:

  1. I am currently "saving up" for a new camera for some of the same reasons.
    Like your "call" to the universe :)

    ReplyDelete