Monday, October 19, 2009

alphabet Z


alphabet Z
Originally uploaded by artfulbliss


I started a new challenge using the alphabet as inspiration. Not creating in order cause I love the randomness of what ever happens to catch my eye. So far the letter Z and E are done. I'm not setting limits to how many to create for each letter so it should be fun to see what happens. Who knows, it might turn out to be more than just atcs. We have a new poster printer at work and maybe a full collection would be an awesome poster. So many ideas floating in my head, having fun creating and sharing and wishing I had started blogging long ago. But I'm a late bloomer in so many areas of my life, maybe that's why I love to use the word 'Bloom' in a lot of my art pieces.  Well,  I better get busy, I've got some more blooming to do. %*_*%!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment