Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogging For Bliss...Tara Frey

I bought this lovely book a couple of months ago and really appreciate all the wonderful information that Tara is sharing with those of us who love to craft and enjoy sharing their experiences and projects.  I have learned a lot and would hope that some day I'll have one of those beautiful blogs that  many would enjoy following.  I think of myself as still a newbie at blogging and am not real comfortable yet at playing with links, codes and my photography skills are very basic...point and shoot.  But all the same I have fun posting and always look forward to catching a glimpse of what other crafters are blogging about.  I want to continue to have fun with it and so I'm thinking of new ways for me to post.  I'm mean not just posting a photo of a finished project but maybe having a theme every month and taking more ideas are running through my mind and I often wonder why I want to do this.  The answer is and I think it is for most of us bloggers, is that I love to share my love for crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment