Wednesday, November 3, 2010

fresh - Traded!


fresh - Traded!
Originally uploaded by Artaha.com
Loving Frida.

On another flickr journey... came across this beautiful ATC created by Artaha.com. Frida has inspired so many people to create art with her image, proving our fascination with her and her artistic journey. Jenn J. and I are working on our own 9 card ATC challenge using Frida's image and art for inspiration. We plan on doing this same challenge next year, celebrating The Day Of The Dead and the beautiful spirit of Frida Khalo.

So I'll be posting my finished work soon and posting them under the new label I am now creating on my blog titled "Loving Frida". This label will include my work and the work of other creative folks, who are sharing their artistic tribute to Frida on flickr and any where else I happen to come across a Loving Tribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment