Thursday, June 16, 2011

Artist Trading Cards..."Fish" a series of 3

 I created these Fish ATCs for a private trade.  When I got this challenge I looked through my collection of vellum images and was happy to find these tiny tropical fish.  I layered the fish onto white cardstock so the colors would really stand out.  Then I tried my hand at watercolor for the backgounds of card no. 2 and 3.  Then, because I love to add demension to my ATCs, I layered them with vellum coral images.  I think my favorite one is card no. 3.  I gave it a coat of crackle paint and rubbed on some Staz on ink.  I love doing these ATC challenges.  They keep me active in my artsy endeavors.  The best part of this hobby are the ATCs I get in the mail.

no.1



no.2




no.3

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning!
    I messaged you on flickr to see if you recieved my fish ATC's?
    I havent recieved anything this end and just checking your ok as you have gobe quiet on flickr. xx

    ReplyDelete