Thursday, June 2, 2011

Circles in Circles...8x10 Collage

There is an awesome collage on the Framed Art aisle at Target, the subject is circles layered on squares.  So that collage inspired me to try to create one of my own. 
At first I wasn't real happy with the finished product, so I revisited it with a little more inspiration..
I covered the stamped areas with more of the circle punches and rubbed on some more ink.
When the Mod Podge dried, I stamped circle images on the paper punches.
Now I have this really neat collage that I can print out on card stock and use for ATC backgrounds or use for the art journal I have to start.
atc...encourage imagination
I used a copy of a old photo that I bought from an antique shop and layered it on top of my collage print.

No comments:

Post a Comment