Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I last posted anything.  Although I have been crafting, I just haven't really taken time to post the photos and document my finished projects.  I confess...I'm a slacker...a big time slacker.

I've been actively creating ATCs, greeting cards, 8x10 collages, scrapbook pages, crocheting, and a little sewing in between.  I've also been organizing and decorating my craft room.  I love my little crafting nest.  I've been trying to make it as girly as possible.  I think it needs more flowers,  artifical silk flowers, because I don't have a green thumb like my mom.  My mom can put a stick in the ground and for sure something will grow from it.  I went to visit her this past weekend and well, her roses are gorgeous. 

Let the posting begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment