Thursday, August 20, 2009

In The Garden Of My Heart


This is the project that I submitted to the Little Art Gallery at my place of employment. I was surprised at how fast I was able to complete it. There are three individual 5 x 7 drawings under glass and a mat. I used permanent bic markers and my favorite extra fine tip Pilot Precise pen. The hardest part was putting it into the the Ikea frame. The back part can be a little tricky. I think the end result is very nice. I hope someone at work will want to trade. Can't wait to see the rest of the submissions.

3 comments:

  1. I think that the frame color can be different and it will make the drawing pop out more, maybe a black? Otherwise I think it's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a Art Gallery at you work, and being able to trade, what a great way to share creativity :).Green is one of my favourite colours this piece really is lovely and fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green is also one of my favorite colors. Currently I'm working on an Art Journal..."In The Garden Of My Heart". Pen and ink drawings with a lot of green. Hoping to post it soon. I'm searching for poetry about gardens to add to it. If you have one I would love to include it. :)

    ReplyDelete